Friday, February 17, 2012

Dressing up

This morning Finn, Nick and I all ended up in the bathroom together as I was getting ready for work. I have a meeting today and was looking for some jewelry to wear and Finn was being really helpful in finding all sorts of pretty things for me to wear. He also found some very pretty things for him to wear too-a (which is how Finn says 'too' and we all love it). Daddy took a picture of the two of us looking pretty. Or sort of pretty (me with exhuastion written all over my face and Finn with scratches all over his).

Inca getting pretty too-a
Last night as we were getting Finn ready for bed, Nick was on his way out of the room to let me get him to sleep and Finn started protesting and crying, saying 'Babe, don't leave, stay babe, stay please stay with me babe'. He had heard me calling Nick babe all night and seen the effectiveness of using that word and tried his little best to work the same magic. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment