Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday

Darkness brings with it contractions that get me super excited for what may happen. Unfortunately, so far they all stop sometime in the middle of the night and that is that. Tonight, after dinner (stuffed squash blossoms a la Casi, fresh bread and homemade greek salad made from ingredients from the garden), Nick and I walked around the neighborhood. I did some lunges down the alley, just for good measure. This is my fifth walk today and I am determined to walk this baby out.

Nick has asked that I please wait until at least tomorrow night because he has had a series of really full days and did not get much sleep last night. Because he is just lucky like that, I have a feeling that means no labor tonight.

Definitely not going to be an August Baby, but September is a fine and special month to be born. I did however, have a secret thought that maybe everyone in the family but me would have a birthday on the 31st (Nick in July and Finn in October). So much for that plan.

There are so many people waiting with us on pins and needles for word that labor has started and Nick has promised to update the blog the minute things really get going. In the meantime, keep us in your thoughts and we'll keep posting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment