Saturday, August 27, 2011

40 weeks + 1

I slept amazingly well last night and woke up to another beautiful day. We are still on Bainbridge and taking each moment as it comes.

Finn and I took a hot tub ('hot pool' in Finn speak) early this morning and then Auntie Casi, Nana, Daddy, Finn and I went to the Farmer's Market. We danced a little, ate some food, got some delicious vegetables to juice and freeze for postpartum recovery. Then Finn picked me a flower for my hair and we played some more.


 
 A ready Mama

 A ready Daddy

After the walk, we went on a 2.5 mile walk in the Grand Forest. Finn lasted for an impressive mile and half before Daddy had to carry him. 
After the walk, we came back to Nana's house and took long naps. Finn woke up before me and I found everyone at the end of the dock waiting for Papa to come home by boat.

The Snopac Innovator ship is up in the San Juan islands processing Puget Sound pink salmon for the first time. Papa is jetting around in his boat communicating with fishermen and seeing tons of Orcas and came home for a Finn fix. It is beautiful weather and a far cry from our Alaska fish buying operations.

No baby signs yet, but we are having fun and getting lots of rest in preparation!


1 comment:

  1. Hello form across the pond Auntie Jenna, Uncle Nick, Finn and Baby Bump! I absolutely LOVE your blog and will now hopefully keep in touch regularly. Grandma and I are hopefully going to call you later to get all the news. Speak to you soon, Lots of love, hugs and kisses.
    Lottie xoxox

    ReplyDelete