Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday

Last night before bed I was having some strong contractions and thought for sure that I would wake up in labor, but instead I woke up at 6:30 am after a really good night's sleep. Although I would prefer labor, I will certainly take a good night's sleep in exchange. Lately, I have been having insomnia between 3-5am, which has been super discouraging mentally and physically so sleeping through those hours is bliss.

Finn had preschool this morning and I was able to get some projects done while he was away. We got home at 1pm and went immediately to bed and both slept for nearly 3 hours which is probably the longest nap I will be able to take for a long, long, long time and feels gloriously induglent. Once baby comes, my guess is that naps will be a 20-30 minute affair between feedings and two children, if I am lucky enough to even get one.

My mom comes by every afternoon after work and we have all come to love her visits. Finn gets some attention in big dirt world, I get to vent about my condition and Nick gets a few minutes break from big dirt world and venting pregnant wives. In addition, Casi and Nick have been staying with us off and on and having Casi around is fantastic. It is going to be bittersweet when this baby is born and all this attention and visits end!

Send baby thoughts our way! As in the past 2 weeks, it could be any moment!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment