Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday evening update


Happy end-of-the-weekend!

It is bedtime in the Hall household and there are no new updates with regards to this little babe who keeps on cooking. We had a wonderful day, spent primarily on Bainbridge Island at our new house with an afternoon at Nana and Papa's.

Today's induction techniques:


  1. Doula/Sister Casi went back to Portland for the night (I was hoping her departure would mean I would have to call her back)
  2. Take a long nap
  3. Have a reflexology massage compliments of a longtime family friend (gave me lots of contractions)
  4. Spent a few hours on my own meditating and inviting baby to join us 
  5. Spent an hour on my hands and knees cleaning all the floors in the house
  6. Get in bed at an early hour. Just in case. 
Tomorrow is another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment