Monday, May 10, 2010

Uh-oh

We went out for Mexican food on Saturday and Finn threw a baby tantrum when I wouldn't give him a bite of my burrito or a sip of my horchata (rice milk with cinnamon and sugar). He has been testing his tantrum powers lately and it scares me a little. Finn will shriek and flap his arms and arch his back and howl, then look at me sideways to see how I am reacting.

Aren't tantrums a two-year old thing?


Anyway, this tantrum resulted in Finn getting his own bowl of black beans and a chance to play with the horchata straw. I thought there would be no way he could suck through the straw, but it took this kid less than two seconds to figure it out. Rice mik is benign enough for the baby, but I didn't like the sugar bit so he was only allowed a few sips.

No comments:

Post a Comment