Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jumping Jack Finn

Every mother my mom's age has told me what a life-saver Johnny Jump-Ups are. How us kids used to be entertained for hours in them, etc, etc. We have one for Finn and I have to admit that I completely disagreed. Finn would be in his for maybe 5 or 10 minutes and then start whining, then crying until we took him out.

Then, during a visit to Bainbridge, my mom got out my old johnny jump-up and we quickly realized that the old versions have a super spring that lets the babes jump really high whereas the new ones have a sort of safety-spring that only lets the bambinos jump like a 1/4 inch or so.

Which one would you think is more fun?

We altered Finn's jump-up with a $1 spring from the hardware store and voila! At least 30 minutes of entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment