Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is our baby teething?

Could Finn be teething?

I asked the nurse that runs the 3-6month mama and baby group on Wednesdays and she said most definitely.

The teething idea was a crazy one according to friends and family I asked. He is too young they said. But the cups of daily drool and the constant effort to shove handspaciferclothes into the same small mouth gave it away. And then, just so we all know he really is teething, his sleep pattern has gone from a pleasant 4 hours in a stretch, to a wicked 2 hours at a time. And the fussing has started.

At the mamas group, another new mom showed me this amazing bottle of magic pills. I didn't believe her when she said that they would make him sleep and take away all of his teething pain. And that they could be given to a creature so young (you can put the pill directly on their little tongues and it dissolves instantly). But in my desperation, I bought a bottle and to our entire family's relief, they actually work. Finn is back to sleeping 4 hours and is not nearly as fussy.

Hurray for Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets!

No comments:

Post a Comment