Monday, May 9, 2011

What we can't have anymore

We can't have baths without bubbles of course!

Finn's vocabulary is expanding exponentially and non-relatives are able to understand clearly what he is saying. He strings words together in coherant sentences and uses personal pronouns. And he does a lot of explaining and describing his word-- to Inca, to us when we are in the car, to himself. It is adorable.

'Bubbles' is a new word and at first I thought he was saying 'bottle' but that didn't make any sense because he was in the bath and reaching for the soap bottle.

Now, if he could only say 'mama, I am frustrated because I really want eggs on toast, not cereal for breakfast, and while you are at it, could you please hand me that spoon that I like to carry around with me?' instead of throwing a tantrum.

All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment