Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We leave tomorrow morning!




I don't remember being so excited for a vacation since I was really little and going to Hawaii with my family. I can't stop thinking about the things we are going to do, the sun, tuning in 100% to my baby and husband and nothing else. What bliss!

Finn had a huge appetite this morning and ate an egg, 2 big slices of cheese and some tapioca pudding. Good boy. He also has been watching Inca eat directly out of her bowl and thought he would try eating directly out of his bowl.

Some other new Finnisms:

*He is thisclose to walking
*He can say 'dog' really well now, but has stopped saying 'airplane'
*He can point out objects in books when you ask him to
*He 'reads' out loud to himself when he finds a book on the floor
*He loves water-- puddles, bowls of it, showers, pools, lakes
*He is SUPER outgoing and happy to be with just about anyone
*He has started calling me 'Daddy' but when he really wants my attention he will say 'mum-ma' (and yes, he says it with the long u, not the short a of the American 'mama')

No comments:

Post a Comment